Hosting and domain costs until October 2024 have been generously sponsored by dumptruck_ds. Thank you!
Difference between revisions of "Modding tools"
From Quake Wiki
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
* [Downloads] - Download the v1.06 QuakeC code here and get started on your mod today!
Revision as of 00:25, 15 May 2008
- Downloads - Download the v1.06 QuakeC code here and get started on your mod today!
- FTEQCC - more C like compiler :)
- FrikQCC - okay compiler
- QCCX - evile
- meQCC - very nice builtin precompiler
- ProQCC - old, don't use
- fastqcc - old, don't use
- QCC - id's original, don't use
- SciTE - general programmers editor
- QCide - User friendly QuakeC IDE based on SciTE
- Project Editor 2006 - IDE for project oriented QuakeC modifications
- Microsoft Visual Studio