From Quake Wiki
Showcases for FTEQW
Despite having been around for several years, not to many standalone projects have chosen FTEQW as their main engine. It has been however very often used to run Quake1 and other supported games due to it's high compatibility and advanced graphics features.
Videos of supported games
Afterquake improvements for Quake1:
- Video of afterQuake FTEQW e1m5 knight wizard
- Videos of afterQuake FTE e4m6
- See also Afterquake wiki.
General feature videos
- FTEQW game engine GLSL Showreel
- Cubemaps on nice car model
- Cubemaps and realtime reflections
- FTEQW ragdolls ODE physics
FreeCS is a FOSS engine reimplementation project for Counterstrike 1.5. It has been developed from ground up with clean QuakeC code, comes with it's own menu system and in-game advanced HUD system.
- Find the sourcecode here
- Video of Muzzleflashes, Radio Menus, Weapon Dropping
- Video of menu features
Unreleased from scratch made arena FPS.
Unreleased post-apocalyptic FPS with RPG elements and vehicles.
Mini-games by Shpuld
Shpuld has been creating a series of mini games for competitions etc. Not everything has been released, but here are some videos:
- Blood effects in a cell-shaded FPS
- Top down bullet hell SHUMP
- Simple stealth action FPS
Treasure of the Hellbeast
Funny isometric dungeon crawler type of action game.
Top down shooter made for a competition.