FTEQW on Android
From Quake Wiki
FTEQW for Android, or short FTEdriod allows you to run any game that FTEQW supports on your Android hand-held.
- Touchscreen input
- Different areas of the touchscreen are used to different binds. For example, to change weapon, simply press on its position on the Quake HUD
- Can be used to spectate on QuakeTV easily
- Visit QTV with the phone’s browser
- Click on a "watch" link; It asks which app should open the link. Choose FTEDroid
- FTEDroid will launch and connect to the stream automatically
- If the console text size is too small, use the command vid_conautoscale 4. If it's too dark, use gl_contrast 1.3 and gl_brightness.
- gl_gamma doesn't work
- Settings will be automatically saved
- Volume keys to +showteamscores,
- The left and right area of the screen to +jump and +fire (mouse1 and mouse2 binds)
- Use the MENU key to toggle the console, and the on screen keyboard to type on it
- Settings will be automatically saved. Use the BACK key to navigate.